In accordance with the provisions of the current and applicable regulations on protection of personal data and Law 34/2002 of July 11, Services Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSI-CE), INEDIT SOFTWARE SL informs users that has proceeded to create a profile on Social Networks Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin and YouTube, with the main purpose of advertising their products and services.
Data of INEDIT SOFTWARE SL:
– NIF: B60167244
– ADDRESS: C/ DEL ROCA 6 08394, SANT VICENÇ DE MONTALT (BARCELONA)
– E-MAIL: email@example.com
– WEB DOMAIN: www.inedit.com”
The user has a profile in the same Social Network and has decided to join the page created by INEDIT SOFTWARE SL, thus showing interest in the information that is advertised on the Network. By joining our page, you give us your consent to the processing of those personal data published in your profile.
The user can access at any time to the privacy policies of the Social Network itself, as well as configure your profile to ensure your privacy.
INEDIT SOFTWARE SL has access and treats that public information of the user, in particular, your contact name. These data are only used within the Social Network itself. They are not incorporated into any processing system.
Rights of the interested parties
In relation to the rights of access, rectification, limitation of processing, deletion, portability and opposition to the processing of your personal data, which you have and that can be exercised before INEDIT SOFTWARE SL, in accordance with the RGPD, you must take into account the following nuances:
– Right of Access: It is the right of the user to obtain information about your specific personal data and the treatment that has been carried out or carried out, as well as the information available on the origin of such data and communications made or planned thereof.
– Right of Rectification: It is the right of the affected party to have data that proves to be inaccurate or incomplete modified. It can only be satisfied in relation to information that is under the control of INEDIT SOFTWARE SL, for example, delete comments posted on the page itself, images or web content containing personal data of the user.
– Right to the Limitation of treatment: It is the right to limit the purposes of treatment originally intended by the controller.
– Right of Deletion: The right to delete the user’s personal data, except as provided in the RGPD itself or in other applicable regulations that determine the obligatory nature of the conservation of the same, in time and form.
– Right of Portability: The right to receive the personal data that the user, has provided, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, and to transmit them to another responsible party.
– Right of Opposition: It is the right of the user not to carry out the processing of their personal data or cease the processing thereof by INEDIT SOFTWARE SL.
INEDIT SOFTWARE SL will perform the following actions:
– Access to public information of the profile.
– Publication in the user’s profile of all information already published on the page INEDIT SOFTWARE SL.
– Send personal and individual messages through the channels of the Social Network.
– Updates of the status of the page to be published on the user’s profile.
The user can always control their connections, delete content that is no longer of interest to them and restrict who they share their connections with by accessing their privacy settings.
The user, once attached to the page INEDIT SOFTWARE SL, may publish on the latter comments, links, images or photographs or any other type of multimedia content supported by the Social Network. The user, in all cases, must be the owner of them, enjoy the copyright and intellectual property or have the consent of the affected third parties. It is expressly forbidden any publication on the page, whether text, graphics, photographs, videos, etc. that violate or are likely to violate morality, ethics, good taste or decorum, and / or infringe, violate or violate the rights of intellectual or industrial property, the right to image or the law. In these cases, INEDIT SOFTWARE SL reserves the right to immediately remove the content, and may request the permanent blocking of the user.
INEDIT SOFTWARE SL will not be responsible for the content freely published by a user.
The user must keep in mind that their publications will be known by other users, so he himself is primarily responsible for their privacy.
The images that may be published on the page will not be stored in any processing system by INEDIT SOFTWARE SL, but they will remain in the Social Network.
Contests and promotions
INEDIT SOFTWARE SL reserves the right to conduct contests and promotions, in which the user can participate attached to your page. The bases of each of them, when the platform of the Social Network is used for it, will be published in the same. Always complying with the LSSI-CE and any other applicable regulations.
The Social Network does not sponsor, endorse or administer, in any way, any of our promotions, nor is it associated with any of them.
INEDIT SOFTWARE SL will use the Social Network to advertise their products and services, in any case, if you decide to treat your contact information for direct commercial prospecting actions, it will always be in compliance with the legal requirements of the RGPD and the LSSI-CE.
It will not be considered advertising the fact of recommending to other users the INEDIT SOFTWARE SL page so that they can also enjoy promotions or be informed of its activity.
– Facebook: https://es-es.facebook.com/privacy/explanation
– Twitter: https://twitter.com/privacy
– Linkedin: http://www.linkedin.com/legal/privacy-policy?trk=hb_ft_priv
– YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/intl/es/about/policies/#community-guidelines